Saturday, November 20, 2010

RUGBY TEST MATCHES THIS WEEKEND 20 November

Unfortunately, due to work commitments, I will not be able to cover most of this weekend's rugby test matches. I'm working towards the day when this blog and my web site will be my full time work.

I have below made my predictions

New Zealand by 20 points v Ireland. I just can't see the Kiwis losing this one.

On their form v Italy I can't see Argentina repeating their big win against France in Buenos Aires in June. The game v Italy will have ironed out a few bugs though so I'd expect them to get close. France by 7 points.

South Africa will walk all over Scotland and win by 25 points.

England will have too much grunt for the Samoans, unless they slip back into their ho-hum ways. Samoa is gaining strength the longer they are together as a team so I'm not expecting a walkover. England by 10 points.

Australia dear oh dear! They are suddenly struggling after looking so good against the All Blacks and then Wales. Where to now? Providing their confidence hasn't suffered they could bounce back and give Italy a good spanking. The Italians aren't doing so well either. I'd say Australia by 10 points.

Canada v Georgia. Possibly the most interesting game of the weekend. Canada has had the advantage of being together and playing matches. Georgia has a home advantage and probably one of the most physical of packs. Then again so has Canada. It'll be a cracker. Canada by 3 points.

Namibia v Portugal. Another very interesting contest. The Portuguese have the advantage of already playing a test whilst Namibia made this trip only after some last minute sponsorship. Not an ideal preparation. Portugal just, by 2 points.

An final Poland v Germany (I have managed to preview below the other ENC rugby test matches)
Poland are struggling and Germany is new to this level having been relegated from ENC 1A at the end of 2008-10 competition. Germany will be too good at home and win by 15 points.

That's it. Results tomorrow morning.

Cheers. I'm back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment